Considering true customer satisfaction, while ensuring that customer needs and expectations are quantified and transformed into requirements for products and services, the company has established its quality policy as follows:
CUSTOMER FIRST, HIGHEST QUALITY, CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT SATISFACTION REQUIREMENTS
- Our company is committed to improving policies and procedures which enhance the quality of our products; continually enhancing customer satisfaction.
- This policy is in line with our company's general management policy; it's an important component of the company's general management policy, embodying the commitment of meeting customer requirements and obtaining continual improvement.
- This policy provides the framework for establishing and reviewing our quality objective; each functional department affecting quality should make an effort to realize company quality objectives. Quality Objective Control Procedures shall be implemented.
- Leaders at each level should communicate the quality policy all individuals as they relate to management, inspection and facility operations, ensuring that staff correctly understands and strictly enforces the same.
- The Company shall review the quality policy periodically, and amendments to the quality policy shall be performed so as to apply to changing environments, as necessary. A Management Review Control Procedure shall
- Approval, issue, review and amendment of the quality policy shall be controlled; the Document Control Procedure shall be implemented.
- Machining of parts acceptance rate >=97%;
- Qualified rate at first check >=96%;
- Outgoing products acceptance rate 100%
- Customer satisfaction rate >=95%
- Feedback processing rate 100%
Here are some of our principles for the exercise of supplier policy:
- ● FAIR AND JUST
- ● INNOVATION IS PREFERRED
- ● AGAINST BRIBERY
- ● SUPPORT EACH OTHER