FBV Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified company specializing in valve manufacturing, including ball valve, gate valve, globe valve, check valves, plug valves and butterfly valves in carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless and alloy materials. Our products conform to the latest industry standards in accordance to ANSI, ASME and API.
FBV considers product quality and customers' requirements as our highest priority. We always strive to better serve our valued customers. We work hard in combining our customer’s interests with our own. We respect and treasure employees' hard work and share with them the value created by the whole team. We conform to the latest industry standards and place emphasis on managerial, technical and technological innovation. We are looking forward to working with more customers worldwide, creating value together.
FBV today has over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities. Through its conviction to provide only the finest quality products and services to match the need of our customers, FBV has now established itself as a serious player in the valve business. The company has expanded its scope in terms of corporate culture as well as technical expertise. With an extensive network of sales, service and distribution in North America, South America, Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and beyond, we can offer in time delivery for the various needs of our customers. FBV can respond to customers' requests faster and more efficiently than ever while becoming one of the best partner for your needs.
Considering true customer satisfaction, while ensuring that customer needs and expectations are quantified and transformed into requirements for products and services, the company has established its quality policy as follows:
1. Our company is committed to improving policies and procedures which enhance the quality of our products; continually enhancing customer satisfaction.
2. This policy is in line with our company's general management policy; it's an important component of the company's general management policy, embodying the commitment of meeting customer requirements and obtaining continual improvement.
3. This policy provides the framework for establishing and reviewing our quality objective; each functional department affecting quality should make an effort to realize company quality objectives. Quality Objective Control Procedures shall be implemented.
4. Leaders at each level should communicate the quality policy all individuals as they relate to management, inspection and facility operations, ensuring that staff correctly understands and strictly enforces the same.
5. The Company shall review the quality policy periodically, and amendments to the quality policy shall be performed so as to apply to changing environments, as necessary. A Management Review Control Procedure shall be implemented.
6. Approval, issue, review and amendment of the quality policy shall be controlled; the Document Control Procedure shall be implemented.
1. Machining of parts acceptance rate >=97%;
2. Qualified rate at first check >=96%;
3. Outgoing products acceptance rate 100%
4. Customer satisfaction rate >=95%
5. Feedback processing rate 100%